Web Developer, TS/SCI with Polygraph required Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sterling, VA 20166-9411, US
Engineering & Technology
Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
Job Description BAE Systems is looking for a software/web developer level 3 for a the newly awarded ISEE contract with the Bolling AFB customer. This contract will have a minimum of a 5 year POP. Candidate performs as a technical expert in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- Work with Business Analysts to translate requirements and user stories into functioning software
- Troubleshoot and debug software
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, and sprint demos
- Responsible for code documentation
- Address defects
- Apply the appropriate standards, secure coding practices, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development lifecycle
- Support the Authority to Operate (ATO) process
Required Skills and Education
- Experience with API Development and Integration
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing
- Experience with Interface Bus Development Platforms and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solutions
- Experience with agile development tools (i.e. JIRA and Confluence)
- Experience with Orchestration and Automation in a cloud based environment
- Workflow Development
- Languages/Frameworks: JAVA, CSS, HTML, Angular, React, MQ, etc.
- Experience in User Interface/User Experience development
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a hybrid-remote work environment
Preferred Skills and Education
- Education and Experience
High School Diploma + 8 years
Associate's Degree + 6 years
Bachelor's Degree + 4 years
Master's Degree + 2 years
PhD + 0 years
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification
- Languages: PHP and python
- Experience in deployment and configuration in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Experience with Enterprise Records Management (ERM) and Intelligent Data Extraction (IDE) solution
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Team Work: Able to enthuse and maintain project interest. Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills.
- Quantitative Management: Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the tasks
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom