Technical Research Specialist - CTO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Keyport, WA 98345-7600, US
Engineering & Technology
Job Description The program support position would do these things:
- Support portfolio management
- Compile metrics
- Track milestones, spending and deliverable
- Coordinate presentations and reviews
- Supporting meetings
- Coordinate meetings
- Capture minutes and actions
- Prepare agendas, presentation materials and read a heads
- Draft documentation capturing:
- Results of strategic planning processes
- Summarizing project portfolio performance and accomplishments
- White papers from a basic outline or verbal concepts.
- Complex technical topics, capture key points and summarize those topics.
- Support team by maintaining
- Formal / informal communication of project status
- Action items
- Status of deliverables
Expected tasks and deliverables:
- 1) Work with engineers and scientists to assemble technical patent packages for the IP attorney's review.
- 2) Work with engineers and scientists to draft technical proposals for DARPA, COCOMs, SCO, DISA, ONI and ONR.
- 3) Act as staff technical writer.
- 4) Coordinate CTO meetings, take and publish meeting minutes, and actions. Track actions.
- 5) Draft technical white papers.
- 5) Draft presentations from brain storming sessions.
- 6) Conduct market research, identify and maintain contact information.
- 7) Draft strategic plans for CTO
Required Skills and Education BA in Business Administration
Submarine Maintenance Availability process
SECRET ClearancePreferred Skills and Education Master Training Specialist
Submarine ServiceAbout BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom