Sr Imagery / Geospatial Analyst Hybrid - St Louis, MO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
St. Louis, MO 63118-3304, US
Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
BAE Systems is looking for talented Senior Imagery / Geospatial Hybrid Analysts excited to provide vital analysis in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency mission. The candidates shall provide imagery analysis services as described below.
Perform imagery and geospatial research and analysis support by researching current and historical softcopy imagery, which may include researching appropriate databases for amplifying information and producing standard imagery analysis products. Obtain softcopy, and commercial imagery-related products in response to customer needs. Utilizes available imagery, multi-INT, and other source customer data stores to exploit, identify, monitor, and analyze existing and emerging trends, dynamic events, and solve intelligence problems. Utilizes the full suite of imagery analysis tools and utilized geospatial information systems as necessary. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of underground facilities and geospatial techniques, producing finished imagery-derived intelligence products, reports and assessments. This effort will require regular collaboration with imagery and geospatial analysts.
Required Skills and Education
Position is day-shift, work week-only. Required education and experience:
- Must have 11+ years of imagery and geospatial analysis and production experience in the Intelligence Community with more than 2 years at the national level.
- Graduated from a certified imagery school house (military or IC community).
- Must be able to obtain GEOINT Professional Certification levels I and II for Geospatial Analyst. Obtaining Imagery analyst tradecraft GPC certification a plus..
- Strong experience in imagery and geospatial exploitation, analysis and production support required (Hybrid GA/IA analyst).
- Must have targeting support experience, to include stereo interpretation, and precision point mensuration (point dropping) experience in 2D and in stereo. Certifications in precision point mensuration, BDA, and related targeting support a plus.
- Experience using, creating, updating, and maintaining geodatabases, and creating geospatial products
- Knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
- Strong multi-modal imagery exploitation experience and expertise.Strong experienced in using REMOTE VIEW, SocetGXP, ESRI ArcGIS, CGS, IEC, NES, Cedalion, RainStorm, DIEE, ConCoord, and other ELT software suites required, to include common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Must be a self starter, able to operate with little guidance.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Prefer candidates with > 7 years of experience in targeting, precision point mensuration (PPM) stereo feature collection/extraction. Certified PPM a plus.
- Experience with Structured Observation Management and Activity Based Intelligence processes and tools a plus.
- A 4-year degree in a relevant major a plus (e.g. GIS, Intelligence studies, Geography, and Math/Science based majors)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom