Sr. HRIS Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Charlotte, NC 28277-3439, US
Job Description Summary/Objective
The HRIS analyst is a position within the HRIS structure. The primary focus of this position is payroll reporting, and the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS). The individual is a subject matter expert in PeopleSoft HR and payroll query records and report writing as well as Oracle Cloud HCM OTBI. The individual will also assist with ensuring data integrity through system configuration, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRMS releases, patches, testing and other projects as assigned.
1. System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS releases. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS tables. Document process and results.
2. Production Support: Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
3. Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). May manage HR O&M activities e.g. year-end personal holiday, performance and development review process.
4. Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of payroll and HR reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data consistency in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
5. HRIS Procedures and Documentation: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. May train and provide guidance to HRRC on new, changed processes/functionality.
6. Individual Development: Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Use knowledge to recommend and/or implement continuous improvement initiatives. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.Required Education, Experience, & Skills PeopleSoft and Oracle HCM experience. Expertise in PeopleSoft Query, Oracle Cloud HCM OTBI tools. Analytical and communication skills. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills 4+ years experience with BS
6+ years experience with AA
8+ years experience with HSAbout BAE Systems, Inc.BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom