SPN-50 Lifecycle Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Saint Inigoes, MD 20684, US
Engineering & Technology
Job Description The selected candidate will provide innovative Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) solutions and guidance to NAWCAD 4.11.7 for the stand-up, implementation, and sustainment of the AN/SPN-50(V) Radar Set. Candidate will demonstrate understanding and mastery of the Navy Modernization Process and will assist NAWCAD 4.11.7 navigate the complex processes and procedures required to successfully coordinate shipboard installation. Will be responsible for providing spares analysis and sustainment planning, as well as spearheading the provisioning processes needed to stand-up NAVSUP and Life-Cycle Sustainment support for the system. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and coordinating the approval of shipboard modernization documentation such as Ship Change Documents (SCDs), NDE alteration records, C5IMP Baseline Modification Requests (NDE-AMPS Risk Forms), Electronic Target Configuration Date (TCD) Waivers Risk Assessment Messages, and Late Add Requests.
- Monitoring ship availability schedules and maintaining installation fielding plan
- Developing Electronic Regional Maintenance & Modernization Coordination Office (RMMCO) documentation, as well as Quality Assurance (QA) and Alteration Installation Team (AIT) workbooks for shipboard installations
- Reviewing and updating Ship Project Directive (SPD Part III), Schedule A, and Engineering Change Request (ECR) documentation for SCN Installations
ILS Products and Supporting Documentation:
- Developing ILS products such as Allowance Parts Lists (APLs), ILS Certifications, ILS Checklists, and Configuration Data Management Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) work packages.
- Assisting with the development of Technical Manuals, Field Change Bulletins, Installation Control Drawings, and Users Logistics Support Summaries (ULSS)
- Developing and maintaining system DD-61 nomenclature requests within Joint Electronic Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS)
- Assigning Reference Designations and Source Maintenance and Recovery (SM&R) Coding and developing Provisioning Parts Lists (PPLs) & Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) for submission into Integrated Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS)
- Developing and maintaining system configuration documentation. Performing configuration management of system level drawings and procedures.
Life Cycle Support & Sustainment:
- Utilizing Open Architectural Retrieval System (OARS) to obtain ship 2-Kilo information in order to execute system reliability & maintainability analysis and reporting.
- Researching and developing case responses to DLA-339 Engineering Support Requests and Fleet COSAL Feedback Reports
- Researching and reporting material obsolescence in accordance with DMSMS practices
- Assisting with the development of Engineering Change Proposals and Life Cycle Extension efforts.
Required Skills and Education High school diploma and 6-8 years of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) experience with 2 years specific to Navy Shipboard Systems
Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
ILS experience developing the following for U.S. Navy Shipboard Systems:
Ship Change Documents (SCDs)
NDE alteration records
C5IMP Baseline Modification Requests (NDE-AMPS Risk Forms)
Electronic Target Configuration Date (TCD) Waivers Risk Assessment Messages, and Late Add Requests
Electronic Regional Maintenance & Modernization Coordination Office (RMMCO) documentation, as well as Quality Assurance (QA) and Alteration Installation Team (AIT) workbooks
Allowance Parts Lists (APLs)
Configuration Data Management Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) work packages
Experience with the following:
Utilizing Open Architectural Retrieval System (OARS) to obtain ship 2-Kilo information
Assigning Reference Designations and Source Maintenance and Recovery (SM&R) Coding
Developing Provisioning Parts Lists (PPLs) & Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) for submission into Integrated Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom