Senior Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Dulles, VA 20171, US
Project & Program Management
Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
Job Description BAE Systems has an immediate opportunity for an experienced TS/SCI cleared Senior Program Manager. The Program Manager will lead a large engineering team on a technology based program supporting a key Intelligence Community (IC) customer to deliver sophisticated network engineering (including software defined networking), that integrates with hosted data services, multi-level security, and multi-level Cloud infrastructure across a diverse global wide area network infrastructure. This is a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding experience to recruit and develop provide top talent and solutions on one of the most complex and high profile programs within the IC.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Over 5 years of experience providing program management for large scale engineering services programs in support of a top tier US Intelligence Agency in excess of $100M lifecycle value.
- Over 5 years of experience working on Intelligence Agency enterprise infrastructure and engineering programs, including on-site customer engagement.
- Strong business acumen – highly capable of formulating and executing aggressive, but reasonable acquisition and engineering schedules in coordination with multiple subcontractor and technology vendor partners, both large and small
- Technically proficient – conversant in modern systems engineering best practices, network technology, automation of network provisioning, and agile development methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management, business or related field
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with full scope polygraph
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Over 10 years of experience providing program management for large scale engineering services programs in support of a top tier US Intelligence Agency in excess of $100M lifecycle value.
- Over 15 years of experience working on Intelligence Agency enterprise infrastructure and engineering programs, including on-site customer engagement.
- Program experience employing earned value management (EVM)
- Master’s degree in engineering, management, business or related fields
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom