Senior Business Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Worth, TX 76107, US
Project & Program Management
The purpose of the Senior Business Analyst is to provide the F35 Director and US Program Manager with the enabling capabilities necessary for efficient and effective operations within the Flight Solutions business area
The role will support the Business Manager in delivering the following activities: Business Management, Finance, Business Continuity Management (BCM) Planning, Safety Health and Environmental (SHE), Information Technology (IT), Facilities, Security, and UK/US Subcontract Management.
This role requires direct interaction with BAE Systems Air Sector (UK), Lockheed Martin Aero, The F-35 Joint Program Office (JPO), and US DOD stakeholders.
- Responsible for the monthly Operations information requirements by ensuring the delivery of timely and accurate data supporting local and external review cycles
- Manage inputs to generate single Integrated Business Plan including Resource Planning and critical business activities on behalf of the F35 Flight Solutions
- Optimize Business Management activities, delivering specific affordability initiatives specifically process, policy and lean projects
- Champion continuous improvement to optimize processes, improve data integrity and deliver effective reporting
- Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the program Safety Plan Providing SHE consultancy services to the delivery streams
- Interface with Lockheed Martin (LM) and other customer sites on day-to-day SHE management
- Responsible for the resolution and mitigation of any significant SHE issues arising with escalation and reporting to the F-35 Director
- Support of local IT activities to include the sharing and communication of best practice, standardizing approaches for existing IT services, continuity planning, contributing to the development of IT strategies and ensuring continued accessibility of key software tools
- Facilitate business management reviews and provide analysis, improvement, and strategic direction to the wider organization.
- Mitigate US-UK financing issues, provide timely assistance on issues relating to purchase order and invoice queries to project teams
- Manage delivery streams facilities requirements enabling sufficient footprint, facilities and IT connectivity suitability for the US business on customer sites
- Maintain the Business Continuity Management Plan with BCM program, risk evaluation, control and business impact analysis
- Manage US business financial targets (labor rate and unallowable)
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Requires 4+ years progressive experience in Business or Project Management and a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent additional relevant experience
- Detailed working knowledge of Business Management policies and practices especially in the areas Safety, Integrated Business Planning, Facilitation, Business Impact Analysis, Financial Management, and Facilities Management
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Experience on the F-35 Program in Program/Business Management or related team
- Agile project management certification and experience in Confluence and JIRA preferred
- Ability to interface with people at different levels and skills within Lockheed Martin and BAE Systems organizations
- Customer stakeholder management
- Presentation of business related information in a concise and coherent manner
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom