Project Manager TS/SCI with Polygraph required Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sterling, VA 20166-9411, US
Project & Program Management
Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
Job Description BAE Systems is looking for a Project Manager for the newly awarded ISEE contract for the Bolling AFB customer. This contract has a 5 year POP on it with lots of room to grow. Candidate will be able to
• Manage small to medium size IT Software Development projects
• Must have demonstrated experience in the management of complex Enterprise IT or Software Development projects and transition to operations.
Work Locations are Annapolis Junction MD, Bolling AFB Washington DC, Sterling VA, Reston VA, and Tampa Florida.Required Skills and Education Skills and Task - Complex, Inter-Discipline, Inter-Organizational.
• Can perform tasks of junior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at Level 1 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
• May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team.
• Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
• Provides experts guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers.
• Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through project completion.Preferred Skills and Education • High School Diploma + 14 years
• Associate's Degree + 12 years
• Bachelor's Degree + 10 years
• Master's Degree + 8 years
• PhD + 6 years
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certificationAbout BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom