Project Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Worth, TX 76107, US
Job Description BAE Systems is seeking to fill a Project Analyst Il role.
This role involves the initiating, organizing, planning, managing & controlling and completing projects and processes.
Has the ability to perform diverse administrative duties and various functions.
Duties and Functions include:
- Labor Collections and Reconciliation
- 10 Key capabilities
- Administration of Business Travel and Expense
- Administration of Accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable and Reconciliation
- Initiates and assists in preparation and completing personnel functions
- Organize and process activities that support monthly invoicing and miscellaneous expenses
- Organize and prepare Year End activities
- Plans and prepares scheduled reports as requested by the Customer
- Manages processes and follows procedures to ensure Polices and Government guidelines are correctly implemented
- Controls various functions involving sensitive information, determines confidentiality of information as appropriate
- Completes projects and processes by specified deadline
- Acts as a resource on a daily basis to others by utilizing available policies to provide, communicate, and/or distribute information
- Responds and works well with international employees and overseas Customer
Required Education, Experience, & Skills Bachelor’s Degree with 2 year(s) of experience
Associate Degree & 4 year(s) related experience
High School Diploma / GED & 6 year(s) related experience
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- High level of Customer Service skills
- Ability to work in a small office environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with profound ability to interact effectively with others
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize with strong problem solving skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- High skill level with Microsoft Office Suite
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom