Program Manager (Intelligence) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Shafter, HI 96858, US
Job Description Join BAE Systems' Intelligence and Security Sector and be part of an agile team that enables our employees to support our customers and their missions. BAE Systems is currently seeking a Program Manager who is interested in joining a team of professionals providing direct intelligence support to the Department of Defense. The PM will:
- Manage and oversee all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors and teaming partners, to satisfy the requirements identified in the PWS.
- Provide the required PED and ISR support services, ensuring all requirements are being met within the terms of the contract.
- Serve as the senior level liaison between the contractor and Government, working directly with the KO and COR.
- Actively participate in specified meetings, briefings, conferences, seminars, progress reviews, and other functions/events as deemed appropriate by the COR. This participation may include providing management, technical, cost or schedule information and other advice and assistance to the KO/COR.
- Ensure achievement of financial, schedule, technical, execution of the contract.
- Create and meet new business performance objectives within the DOD or local business area.
- Make timely decisions with sound judgment while complying with company policies and procedures.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience managing Army, DoD, or IC projects/operations.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute.
- Experience with intelligence collection or analysis; processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) activities; intelligence, surveillance, and recognizance (ISR) collection and exploitation; structured analytic techniques; and experience teaching difficult concepts.
- Experience in leadership of complex tasks, including review of work products for correctness and compliance with industry best practices, DoD standards, and Army standards.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management/Influencing.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Master’s degree in business, intelligence, or other related field.
- 15 years of demonstrated experience in staffing and managing Intelligence programs with properly trained and qualified personnel.
- Experience in Lifecycle Management (LCM).
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom