Principle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
State Of, TX 75035, US
Engineering & Technology
Job Description Want to work at an innovative company working on some of the world’s most important challenges? BAE Systems designs and develops products and systems that support enhanced military capabilities, protect national security, and keep critical information and infrastructure secure. As a part of BAE Systems Enterprise Shared Services organization, you’ll join a diverse group of driven Information Technology professionals providing secure software solutions to our businesses. With us, you’ll be able to make an impact while you hone your skills and grow in your career.
We are looking for a Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Administrator to join the Enterprise Performance Management Services team. You will work with Finance teams across BAE Systems, Inc. and its businesses, helping them utilize Hyperion Financial Management for consolidation and reporting of Financials. This is a critical role supporting the BAE Systems, Inc. CFO and executive staff. This is a unique position that involves significant interaction with Finance, local and parent company IT organizations. This role requires the ability to respond to off-hour support issues for major incidents / critical requests.
Open to remote workers.
In this job, you will:
- Provide system administration for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) applications
- Ensure solutions are secure and comply with IT Control procedures
- Provide end user support, troubleshooting, and training to finance professionals across the organization
- Maintain process for loading, translating, and consolidating data into consolidation system to ensure the accuracy of financial data submissions
- Implement HFM system changes, including metadata updates, HFM logic updates (rules), report updates, member lists, etc.
- Maintain FDM system and support business unit users loading data into FDM
- Maintain consolidated data for actuals, plan and forecast to ensure data integrity to support the business, and to ensure data consistency between applications and environments
- Maintain proper system documentation and controls on system changes, user security updates, system functionality and procedures
- Partner with parent company on system upgrades and enhancements, new system implementations, etc.
- Maintain HFM reports via FR Studio / SmartView and process to ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date reporting tools to support the business
- Assist end users with Smart View how-to requests
- Create, update, and maintain process and standards documents
- Create training materials and conduct training sessions
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Significant experience administering/developing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Applications
- EPM Cloud (FCCS) experience is a plus
- Experience accessing Oracle Support to submit service requests, troubleshooting incidents, etc. and escalating within the support organization
- An understanding of IT Security concepts (Access Controls, Change Management, Separation of Duties, Least Privilege, Flaw Remediation, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts, ITIL v3/4 certification a plus
- Knowledge or understanding of programming/scripting languages (SQL, PL/SQL, XML, etc.) a plus
- Development and maintenance excel macros a plus
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance or related field is required
- 8 Years of work experience in an equivalent field is required
- 3+ Years of experience with Oracle EPM Administration
About BAE Systems, Inc.BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom