Oracle EBS and ERP Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433, US
Engineering & Technology
Job Description BAE Systems is looking for a motivated Oracle Engineer to provide specialized Information Technology Engineering Services and analytical support within the ISR domain. This Engineer will be able to work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions. The selected Engineer will be an integral part of the organization’s programmatic and technical support for research and development, design, prototyping, demonstration, modeling, evaluation, test, migration, installation, and transition of Air Force (AF) Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) intelligence systems.
The Engineer will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Coaches and participates in portfolio-level integration efforts
- Conducts applications (including Oracle EBS) architecture analysis
- Performs evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development with an emphasis on systems architecture
- Works with a team of portfolio, data architects, and data management staff to define a portfolio integration
- Administers solutions for software integration projects
- Coordinates applications across functions or between organizations
- Assesses the integration of projects to meet the requirements of the organization
- Applies leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides highly innovative solutions
- Develop and Implement; initiatives, application (Oracle EBS) integrations and software development lifecycle
- Other duties as assigned
This is a remote/telecommute position.Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience in software integration with a focus on Oracle EBS and ERP
- Experience in planning, organizing and conducting software integration projects (Oracle EBS)
- Experience in the design, development and testing process of integration applications to fulfill organizational needs and identifying applications integration issues
- Experience monitoring and reinforcing adherence to software integration standards and principles for EPRs
- Knowledge with developing architectures at varying levels, including enterprise, segment, and solution architectures
- Knowledge of collaborating across multiple organizations, agencies, and industries
- Ability to coordinate integration developmental efforts and provide reports on portfolio integration status, process control, and software (Oracle EBS) integration schedules
- Ability to analyze and investigate a project development process and performing configuration evaluations and design controls to ensure the quality and stability of the portfolio-level integration and compliance with standards within the industry
- This position requires the successful candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance. The criteria for obtaining and holding a clearance are driven by US government requirements. You must be a US citizen to obtain a security clearance.
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, CS, or IT
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Experience with adaptive technology strategy that enables the foundational administrative and operational digital capabilities for an enterprise to keep up with the pace of business change
- Experience with enterprise data architecture, including data requirements collection, data architecture analysis, evaluation, documentation, data modeling, design, development, model validation, and data integration in a DoD or Air Force environment
- Experience with DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA), Enterprise Transition Plan, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), and the Business Mission Area Federation Strategy and Roadmap
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Composable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom