Microsoft Dynamics Administrator Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Winchester, VA 22601, US
Engineering & Technology
Job Description BAE has recently been awarded an Operations and Maintenance Infrastructure contract with our Federal Customer and we are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Admin. Ideal incumbent will possess expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. The Operations and Management (O&M) contract focuses on providing customer with Program Management, Systems, Databases, and Application Management; IT Operations and Maintenance including system sustainment, modernizing its infrastructure, and controlling and managing the lifecycle of all changes with minimum disruption to end users.
Ideal candidate has ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Coordinate with Information Technology staff and End Users on requested Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations, and will review the technical requirements to design, test, implement, and maintain a solution
- Knowledge of how Dynamics 365 can integrate with other products within and outside the Microsoft Stack, and to provide a holistic solution for integrations or reporting purposes, is also crucial.
- Familiarity with features in Power Platform, and concepts of the Common Data Service (CDS) and the Common Data Model (CDM).
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Develops and promotes standard operating procedures.
- Conducts routine hardware and software audits of servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Create and customizing Dynamics forms
- Create and maintain business process flows and workflows
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance
- Utilizing Dynamics APIs
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Flows, and Power BI a plus
Required Skills and Education Required Skills:
A combination of education or experience with at least one professional certification.
Ideal certifications include but are not required:
- SharePoint Certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
Dynamics CertificationPreferred Skills and Education Preferred Skills and Education:
Bachelor Degree or higher with five years' of related experience and/or applicable advance certifications with a combination of experience and education
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom