Jr. Mobile Engineer, TS/SCI with Polygraph Required Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sterling, VA 20166-9411, US
Engineering & Technology
Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
Job Description BAE Systems is looking for a Mobility Device Engineer for the newly awarded ISEE contract for the DIA customer. This contract has a minimum of a 5 year POP. Work locations for this program will be in Annapolis Junction Md, Sterling VA, Reston VA, Bolling AFB Washington DC, Tampa FL and Colorado Springs CO.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- MDM Engineering Support including;
- Apple DEP/VPP integration
- APNS and MDM Certificate Management
- Configuration and integration of hybrid/cloud EMM/MDM solution and MS O365 environment
- EMM/MDM Policy creation and management
- EMM/MDM Compliance rule creation and management
- Intune MAM Policy Management Secure Baseline Configuration creation, management and implementation through EMM/MDM Device policy
- Perform research and make recommendations on new technologies and/or existing processes
- •Document O365 mobile app functions, platform information and mobile device management• Document communications regarding ITMC initiatives targeted to users at all levels of the organization
- Documenting commonly used business apps including O365 used on Postal supported mobile computing devices. This includes instructions to users and developing knowledge base articles for usage scenarios and features
- Updating and resolving Incident cases on a daily basis
- Operates, maintains, and provides customer support and consultation for a wide variety of complex iOS and/or Android mobile computing devices
- Analyzes and develops resolutions for problems involving availability and/or performance at the system level. Works with Postal staff to resolve problems and coordinate the implementation of solutions
- Prepares materials and oral presentations for customers
- Develops and maintains specialized knowledge of current and emerging technologies
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Previous mobile device O365 migration experience
- Two (2) years of relevant and progressive experience in a distributed computing environment including:
- Minimum three-year (1) support experience with Apple iPads/iPhones, iTunes and Apple apps, Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) system such as MobileIron, AirWatch or Maas360, and O365 on desktops and mobile devices
- Supporting the deployment of mobile computing tablets and smartphones, device enrollments, troubleshooting implementation and connectivity issues, providing ongoing operational support of devices and apps
- Utilizing the MS Suite of products to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Visio in support of report generation, developing planning documents, and customer instructions relative to deployment and ongoing support
- Generating scripts and developing macros to resolve queries and to automate processes. Utilizing XML, SQL, or similar language. Utilizing complex EXCEL macros and functions
- Customer service skills and the ability to successfully and consistently satisfy client problems and needs when working in a Service Center environment
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful in managing multiple priorities in a dynamic and fluid environment
- A commitment to quality
- Completion of tasks within assigned timelines
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills • High School Diploma + 8 years
• Associate's Degree + 6 years
• Bachelor's Degree + 4 years
• Master's Degree + 2 years
• PhD + 0 years
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certificationAbout BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom