IT Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Gordon, GA 30905, US
Top Secret/SCI Polygraph
BAE Systems, Inc. has an opening for an Information Technology (IT) Program Manager on Ft. Gordon, GA. The Program Manager must provide management of IT support functions, to include: software development, design and delivery in the form of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and enterprise-grade Software-as-a Service (SaaS) platform administration, accreditation, documentation and direct end-user support for a variety of operational initiatives which include highly sensitive intelligence functions.
The Program Manager must provide holistic IT service management and related logistic, programmatic, training, and support for enterprise GEOINT operations. The Program Manager is responsible for the performance of work, leading a contractor/subcontractor workforce, liaise between DoD civilians and BAE Program Management, and be available at all times to meet the unique demands of the global GEOINT enterprise mission.
Daily duties include holding standups, planning work, estimating level of effort (LOE), monitoring status, and holding resources accountable for progress. The job demands excellent cross-contract, cross-functional communications with the customer and all stakeholders both internal and external. The Program Manager must also be able to manage a budget while balancing expenditures of time, cost, and quality and the knowledge of data management and engineering analysis techniques. Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and willing to obtain a CI polygraph.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Proven Project Management, business requirements/process experience in Agile methodology and scrum teams.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise software tools including JIRA, MS Project, Visio, and Microsoft O365.
- Experience working both independently in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and is self-directed and proactive in solution approach.
- Exceptional customer focus, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with software development processes, system interactions, and be able to understand and navigate complex systems.
- A willingness, desire and aptitude to learn new technologies.
- A willingness to continually improve processes and share lesson learned.
- Flexibility to adjust with shifting priorities and possess strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Working knowledge/experience of the scrum framework, scrum values and scrum process.
- Possess excellent conflict resolution, stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Scrum master certification, either Scrum Alliance or PMI
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or business administration
- Experience with projects using .NET and SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Project Online (MSPOL)
- Some exposure or experience with Web Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Sitefinity and Sitecore
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom