Intelligence Training Manager (multi-INT) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
State Of, HI 96795, US
Job Description Join BAE Systems’ Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who provides critical intelligence research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for an Intelligence Training Manager to provide and oversee training creation, execution, and management to support to US Army operations. In this role, the candidate will:
- Oversee development or enhancement of applicable POI, Lesson Plans, Practical Exercises, and Evaluation.
- Support development of training products, participate in training product development sessions.
- Instruct training classes if required.
- Advise on training schedules for multiple intelligence collection disciplines.
- Provide consulting expertise to military or defense clients in the development and evaluation of training.
- Provide specialized expertise in planning and executing some or all phases of training and/or exercises, including after action review and analysis.
- Collect and maintain training records to produce caveats for contract partners, customer leadership, or other interested parties.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelors or higher in an applicable field.
- 10+ years’ experience training within the US Army, DoD, or IC.
- US Army intelligence training (35 series).
- Experience in SIGINT, All Source Intelligence, HUMINT, CI, and GEOINT designing, developing, and revising classified training programs.
- Experience developing user guides, developing training materials, class room instruction, developing SOPs, and other Government technical documents including content covering All Source Intelligence, GEOINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT.
- Experience with the ADDIE process.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Master’s Degree in an applicable field.
- US Army instructor certified.
- Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing methodologies and approaches to enhance intelligence mission capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of analysts of various sizes and skill levels.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom