Intelligence Security Planner (International Relations) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
State Of, HI 96795, US
Job Description Join BAE Systems’ Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who provides critical intelligence research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for a Theater Security Cooperation Manager to provide high-value analysis, assessment, and mission support to US Army operations. In this role, the candidate will:
- Strengthen relationships with allies and partners in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Activities with foreign security forces and their institutions to build relationships that help promote US interests.
- Enable partner nations (PNs) to provide the US access to territory, infrastructure, information, and resources; and/or to build and develop capacity and capabilities.
- Provide intelligence-focused strategic partnering, integration, and engagement support for Army Service Component Command, Combatant Command, and foreign liaison activities.
- Facilitate regional security cooperation activities such as exchanges or visits, researching and providing background papers regarding intelligence cooperation activities, and providing recommendations for intelligence exchanges with foreign intelligence services (FIS).
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in intelligence analysis, international security, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience with intelligence and information issues within the IC.
- 8+ years of experience supporting US Army operations.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of analysts of various sizes and skill levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network within the local customer base.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Master’s Degree in one of the following areas: Business Administration, English, Law, Public Policy, Intelligence, or related discipline.
- Experience working with the US Army or DoD on intelligence missions.
- First-hand experience working closely with national governance boards, national and defense committees, and working groups.
- Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing intelligence methodologies and approaches to enhance mission capabilities.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom