Intelligence Analyst/All-Source Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
McLean, VA 22102, US
Job Description The FMV Opportunity
The Full Motion Video positions at BAE Systems provide employees with hands-on FMV training for all intelligence disciplines, advanced skills certification, and rapid job promotion into instructor, subject matter expert, and management positions. Our team takes pride in supporting the critical missions that protect the nation, our freedom, and our families--the things that really matter. We are looking for candidates that are looking to be trained in FMV and become a apart of the future BAE Systems Intelligence & Security Program. Please take the time to review our program and inquire for more information about this opportunity.
- Learn FMV tradecraft through a unique three-week formal training course, followed by a robust on-the-job training program which provides candidates, who may be new to motion GEOINT, specialized instruction in FMV tradecraft, exploitation tools, and theater specific cultural familiarization.
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products and reports and publish for distribution.
- Compile intelligence materials for use in briefings to high-level government personnel.
- Have rapid advancement potential and cross training opportunities into Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)/ Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), FMV training, and FMV Advanced Research positions.
- Input data accurately, timely exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use an electronic light table to exploit NTM imagery in softcopy.
- Enjoy generous paid-time-off, education benefits and access to career advancement pathways day-1 as a member of our team.
Who you are
- Someone who can work a rotating shift schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am), alternating days and nights each month that will include weekends and holidays.
- Excel in a fast-paced work environment, while multi-tasking –highly skilled and effective communicator.
- Experienced in intelligence operations focusing on TCPED (Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination) process.
- Open to learning new skills and taking on a variety of tasks to enhance your analytic and technical abilities.
- Likes working with government agencies and is effective at problem solving with new and innovative ideas.
- Job Summary (will not post to career site) :
- Provides real-time support to Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) operations focused on the collection and analysis of relevant information for intelligence support to decision maker`s situational understanding and the operational cycle. Compiles, segregates, evaluates, researches, interprets, analyzes, and disseminates intelligence information in support of current operations.
Required Skills and Education 3+ years’ of intelligence experience OR a Bachelors/Masters in a related field of study.
- Formal Intelligence school (typically 2+ months in duration, full time; MSO in Intelligence: 35F, 35G, SIGINT, HUMINT, etc...).
- Type 32 words per minute without looking at the keyboard at 90% accuracy.
- Understanding the basic intelligence cycle/process.
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a video screen.
Preferred Skills and Education Basic understanding of National level imagery product standards.
- Experience exploiting Full Motion Video and has a basic understanding of sensor capabilities.
- Experience exploiting national imagery with a basic understanding of imagery analysis.
- During high-tempo operations, can relay and articulate information.
- Background in counterterrorism analysis
- Can solve routine tasks of varying scope and complexity following Standard procedures.
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, and Power Point.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom