Intelligence Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Quantico, VA 22134, US
Job Description Jumpstart your career as an Intelligence professional with BAE Systems supporting national security through Full Motion Video (FMV) technology at one of the leading companies in Aerospace and Defense. Develop your career through pathways designed specifically for intelligence analysts and grow your skills in a high intensity, team-based environment near the nation’s capital in Quantico, Virginia!
BAE Systems Inc., the pioneer in FMV analysis, is looking for driven candidates to join our FMV program and enter the private intelligence sector. As an Analyst, you will work with a team to actively support both the Intelligence Community as well as the Department of Defense. Specifically, analysts will exploit FMV collected by ISR platforms and apply additional intelligence to create and submit products to the United States Marine Corp. Products are viewed at the highest level of the intelligence community and will have a direct impact on US operations abroad. All analysts will undergo specialized FMV training and are expected to work on a rotating shift schedule, 24x7, in a dynamic watch floor environment.
Candidates will be able to:
- Work a Panama Schedule (typically 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am), alternating days and nights every three months, working some weekend and some holidays.
- Exploit FMV collected by sensors on ISR platforms, apply HUMINT and SIGINT information to FMV imagery analysis, and use of GXP software to exploit NTM imagery.
- Produce imagery-derived graphic products/stills, video segments, target logs, and publish for distribution.
- Provide technical solutions to problems that are consistent with customer and BAE Systems organizational objectives.
- Mentor junior analysts to develop their understanding of the mission, tradecraft, and relevant intelligence.
- Perform all professional and administrative tasks with minimal oversight and direction.
- Communicate in writing over chat and IM
Keywords: FMV, Full Motion Video, All-Source, SIGINT, HUMINT, Imagery
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Can exploit Full Motion Video and has an intermediate-level understanding of sensor capabilities
- Can exploit national imagery with an intermediate-level understanding of imagery analysis
- Can relay and articulate information during high-tempo operations
- Working knowledge of the following software: MS Office Suite, NES, RemoteView, GoogleEarth, GXP products
- Coachable and able to work as a team
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- JQS Certified
- USMC experience
- Socet GXP
- Falcon View
- Understanding of National level imagery product standards
- 3 or more years FMV exploitation
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom