IDIQ/GWAC Program Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Diego, CA 92132, US
Business Development, Strategy & Planning
Job Description BAE Systems is seeking an IDIQ/GWAC Program Manager to support and help grow our existing federal business within our portfolio of IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles and generate new business relationships and opportunities in the federal sector. This is a direct hire with our company located in our regional offices in San Diego, CA.
- Overall responsibility of assigned master level contract deliverables and compliances. Ensures that all required
- Develop customer and subcontractor relationships in support of the company’s growth strategy
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities and maintain pipeline within the scope of company’s existing capture management discipline.
- Support BAE Systems’s capture and proposal efforts for specific Master GWAC/IDIQ Contracts, inclusive of interfacing with the customer(s), teammates and meeting internal requirements.
- Monitor and manage potential Task Orders (TO’s) on GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles, develop a capture strategy, including identification of partners.
- Makes bid/no-bid recommendations on GWAC/IDIQ opportunities. Qualifies task order RFPs released under the GWAC/IDIQ vehicles to develop, assess, and recommend strategies for applying company functional strengths and capabilities toward the pursuit of individual task orders.
- Support the development and maintenance of repeatable proposal development procedures/artifacts tailored to best practices for the specific IDIQ contract.
- Assisting Business Development Executive/Sales teams with capture and research.
- Support teams to develop the winning proposal response; and, ensure submissions are compliant to all bid requirements inclusive of those specified as part of the IDIQ umbrella contract.
- Initiate/develop and maintain all internal/external websites and marketing materials and collateral for specific contracts
- Lead and participate in Industry Panels/Shared Interest Groups (SIGs).
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in marketing professional Information Technology services and solutions as well as prior public sector experience, particularly Federal Government Marketplace and GSA.
- 2 years of experience in capture management support and proposing against IDIQ/GWACs. Possess well-established business relationships in the Civilian sector of the Federal Government.
- 1 year of experience in solution development, building winning teams, capture strategy, competitive intelligence, strategic marketing & planning, customer relationship analysis, cost and pricing strategies and development
- 1 year of experience in developing and executing win strategies, and developing winning proposals on quick turn task order bids.
- 2 years of hands on experience with business development, capture and proposal collaborative tools, such as GovWinIQ.
- 1 year of experience in identifying, selecting and negotiating with subcontractors as part of the win strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer relationship skills.
- Exemplary work ethic, judgment and independent initiative attuned to meeting deadlines.
- Highly effective organizational abilities, writing skills and keen attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented while highly responsive to rapidly changing priorities.
- Proficient in the appropriate treatment of sensitive and company proprietary information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Prior consulting and information technology services experience.
- Prior marketing experience with IDIQ/GWAC IT Contracts.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom