Identity Intelligence Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Quantico, VA 22134, US
Job Description BAE Systems Intelligence & Security division is seeking a Forensics (Identity Intelligence) Analyst to join our team in Quantico, VA in support of a Maritime effort for (MAGIC) Marine Corps Intelligence Activity Analysis, Geospatial Imagery, and Counterintelligence Support Services program.
What is it like working for a company that helps governments recognize, manage, and defeat threats? Exciting, invigorating and satisfying.
The candidate will provide direct support to MCIA to provide situational awareness and intelligence production and analysis for numerous AORs. Candidate will conduct analytic production on the full range of unique identifying human characteristics and modalities to include, but not limited to fingerprints, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), iris scans, voiceprints, facial recognition features, and behavior for the purposes of identifying and tracking persons and networks. Fuses identify attributes to include, but not limited to biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual, and reputational information related to individuals and intelligence associated with those attributes to identify and assess threat individuals and networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity, objectives, intent, and potential courses of action. Analyzes friendly and adversary biometric systems to understand their capabilities, and vulnerabilities. Required Education, Experience, & Skills At least 8 years of relevant experience with a portion of that experience being within the last 2 years.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to, in the areas as stated below:
- Comprehensive mission knowledge and skills related to All-Source Analysis.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
- Collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Conduct MULTI-INT triage, research, exploitation, organization, prioritization, analysis production, and dissemination in accordance with (IAW) Government priorities policies, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Develop products to include, but not be limited to, finished intelligence, biometric/biographic-related analysis reports, SIGINT or CELLEX-related analysis reports, DOMEX derived reports, All-source analysis reports, analytic briefings, RFI responses, similar products, training material, or future developed analytical products.
- Exploit identity-related information, all-source/multi-intelligence information, cellular-derived information, and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), in order to extract additional information using advanced analytic tools and methods to produce All-Source intelligence products up to a 24/7/365-366 shift environment.
- Utilize DONISIS, BI2R, or any other additional or future systems or repositories for research and exploitation.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and apply Identity Intelligence technical subject matter expertise of Electronic Fingerprint Transaction (EFT) files, Originating Identifiers (ORIs), Transaction Control Numbers (TCNs), Biometric Identifiers (BIDs), and other I2 biometric-related information.
- Provide up to 24/7/365-366 support for the management of DoD Biometric-Enabled Watchlist (BEWL) and National Level Watch-listing operations, to include but not limited to: encounter management; nomination support, change requests, removal requests; RFIs; and/or other future BEWL or other Watch-listing type products at the DoD and National Levels.
- Provide up to 24/7/365-366 I2 support to all CONUS and OCONUS operations.
- Perform case management for all Department of Navy Identification and Screening Information System (DONISIS) submissions.
- Apply forensics methodologies and analytical processes to identify, extract, exploit, and disseminate I2 information from documents and media seized during military operations.
- Extract facial images from media for further exploitation.
- Establish a process for continually improving the selection and prioritization of files/documents to identify those with high potential for yielding relevant information.
- Establish and maintain a record of documents reviewed.
- Assess identity attributes contained in images and videos in order to achieve identity resolution for persons of interest to USMC and partner forces.
- Conduct tasks to include, but not limited to, 1:N searches, 1:1 comparison, image optimization, image/video authentication, metadata analysis, identifying geolocations.
- Conduct open source and classified research for high-quality images & videos.
- Utilize facial recognition enabled software and databases.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with other Facial Identification (FI) enabled organizations and leverage their expertise.
- Produce and disseminate Facial Comparison Analysis Reports (FCAR) or Media Exploitation (MEDEX) Rollups.
Shift work - start and end times will be at discretion of I2 Branch supervisors/leadership.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Customer is requesting a seasoned Intelligence Analyst preferably with multi-INT expertise, excellent research, writing, and briefing skills to customer senior leadership, as they pertain to an intelligence environment supporting critical operations.
- Bachelor's degree in an area related to the field of work.
Full-Time Salary Range: $73370 - $124740
Please note: This range is based on our market pay structures. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, and internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications, such as skills, education, and experience.
Employee Benefits: At BAE Systems, we support our employees in all aspects of their life, including their health and financial well-being. Regular employees scheduled to work 20+ hours per week are offered: health, dental, and vision insurance; health savings accounts; a 401(k) savings plan; disability coverage; and life and accident insurance. We also have an employee assistance program, a legal plan, and other perks including discounts on things like home, auto, and pet insurance. Our leave programs include paid time off, paid holidays, as well as other types of leave, including paid parental, military, bereavement, and any applicable federal and state sick leave. Employees may participate in the company recognition program to receive monetary or non-monetary recognition awards. Other incentives may be available based on position level and/or job specifics.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom