F-35 US Sustainment Bid Support Analyst Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Worth, TX 76137, US
Project & Program Management
Job Description BAE Systems is currently seeking a qualified candidate in the US Sustainment Bid Support role on the F-35 US Sustainment business winning team. In this role a successful candidate will support the launch, monitor, and delivery of bids and proposals into Lockheed Martin. The role will be responsible for providing project management support and coordinate bid integration activities across the sustainment organisation. The role will monitor, track, and report metrics related to bid management and project management processes in compliance with Lifecycle Management (LCMS) and the F-35 BAE Operational Framework.
The role is based in Fort Worth, Texas and working as part of a diverse organisation. The role will require interface with the various sustainment work streams as well as both the UK and US based organizations along with our customer and industry teammates.
- Support all US sustainment bid activity from, life-cycle management (LCMS) phase 0 to 2C, on behalf of the US bid team and offer support to the wider US programs bid team as needed.
- Support the development and delivery of all sustainment proposals and bids. Including application of life-cycle management processes (LCMS) to meet both the customer and internal governance requirements
- Monitor and report to senior manager bid costs and finances related to projects on a monthly basis
- Cultivate strong external and internal relationships at working level within the F-35 program across proposal and commercial/contracts teams to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and integration.
- Process improvement activities: Take a supportive role in development and execution of the intra-business proposal management strategy to streamline the F-35 internal acquisition landscape.
- Promote compliance with all Company standards for business capture, including lifecycle management review processes, security requirements, FAR and DFARS requirements.
- Promote a positive culture: Demonstrate an active role in promoting adherence to the company’s ethical standards and business practices; ensure compliance with the BAE Systems Operational Assurance Framework and all other policies and requirements.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of DoD style proposals, including contracting, cost types, terms and conditions
- Knowledge of F-35 customer community, Lockheed Martin, and F-35 Joint Program Office (JPO)
- Ability to providing management level briefings on project status.
- Knowledge of defense program management and contracting processes
This position requires the successful candidate to be able to obtain a Secret level clearance.
The criteria for obtaining and holding a clearance are driven by US government requirements.
You must be a US citizen to obtain a security clearance.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Who We Are
You're used to protecting what matters most.
Our team has the privilege and the responsibility of knowing that the work we do really matters. Our work is vital to the armed forces personnel and major corporations who rely on us to protect, equip and support them where it counts; to the security and prosperity of the nations we serve; to our skilled and talented people; to the local communities where we are based; and to the wider community who invest in, supply and engage with us. At BAE Systems, everyone can make a difference.
We believe that a diverse workforce inspires creativity and drives innovation. We respect and value the huge variety of skills, abilities and perspectives that our people bring to our business. We celebrate our differences and aim to recruit and develop talent from all backgrounds, championing the strength that a truly inclusive and collaborative workplace gives to our company culture and performance.
Enjoy a flexible environment that values your work-life balance and helps you perform at your best.
On the job training, leadership programs, collaboration with leading experts – excellence is built into your career development whether you are just starting out as an apprentice or are an experienced professional.
We’re united by trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in our field. It helps that we’re nice people too.
See your contribution, making real change as breakthrough technology and intelligence solutions reshape the landscape for our customers.
What We Offer+ Warrior Integration Program (Est. 2008)
This program was created to assist in the employment, transition, education, and development of wounded warriors. Through mentoring, partnership, education, and leadership, we vow to serve our veterans in the same manner they served our country. WIP provides mission-centered work that gives wounded warriors the opportunity to contribute, providing a path for career progression.
Camo to Corporate underpins all of our military recruiting and veteran efforts. We participate in annual career workshops and partner with VA employment reps to identify opportunities for vets at BAE Systems. We’re also proud members of Joining Forces, the Veteran Jobs Mission and Hiring our Heroes - initiatives focused on helping vets and their spouses find meaningful careers.
Meet Our Veterans
All of my co-workers have been very helpful with my transition into the company and in my training as a Common Missile Warning Systems technician. The camaraderie of the other WIP employees has also been instrumental in my transition out of the Marine Corps.
Retired Cpl. J. Munoz
Operating Enduring Freedom